Don’t want to pay 6% to sell your house, no problem! We offer specialized discounts based on your financial needs. Call today to discuss selling your home cheaper to save thousands!
Selling your home involves much more than just placing a “For Sale” sign in your yard. This is why Sellers have hired Real Estate Professionals to handle the details for the last 200 years. I can help you prepare, market, and sell your home, and will be at your side to.
- Review and explain the selling process
- Provide a comprehensive Comparative Market Analysis to determine your homes list, and target price
- Advise you on repairs, improvements, and oﬀer staging techniques to help sale your home faster
- Develop a personalized market strategy for your home
- Keep you updated and informed throughout the process
- Review market trends and pricing changes to insure your listing remains competitive
- Eﬀectively negotiate oﬀers to net you the highest return on your investment
Tips for Preparing to Sell Your Home
1. Disassociate Yourself With Your Home. Say to yourself, "This is not my home; it is a house -- a product to be sold much like a box of cereal on the grocery store shelf. " Make the mental decision to "let go" of your emotions and focus on the fact that...
3 Reasons Why Its Important to Price Your Home to Sell
Coming up with the right price when selling your home is a balancing act. You want to ask for as much as possible, but not so much that you turn away potential buyers. You also don’t want to cheat yourself with a price that’s lower than your home’s worth....
How To Know the Time is Right to Sell Your Home
Want to get top dollar for your home? One way is to know the best time to sell. Every situation is different, but to get the best price for your property, you’ll want to match a good selling situation with good market conditions. Here are six ways to know...
9 Surprising Things that Add Value to Your House
A home's value is dependent on many things. Here are nine factors you might not have thought about. What do surf breaks, Walmarts, and public transportation have in common? Being near any of them can add thousands to your home’s value. At least that’s what...
8 Things Homesellers Risk When They Sell Without a Real Estate Agent
A seller has to consider the amount of time and endless follow-up devoted to selling a home Key Takeaways Poor and incomplete presentation of a listing when selling is setting the stage for a home to be incorrectly perceived and potentially undervalued in...